Here you will find general information about governing bodies and more specific information relating to our own school governing body.
Copies of meeting minutes are held in the school office and can be viewed upon request.
Any correspondence for the attention of the governing body should be sent for the attention of :
Mrs M. Wong (Chair of Governors)
C/O Fazakerley Primary School
Roles and Responsibilities
Our school governing board consists of:
- Parent governors (Parents elected by parents)
- Staff governors (School staff elected by school staff)
- Local authority governors (appointed by the local authority)
- Community governors (members of the local community appointed by the governing body)
The governing board is responsible for ensuring that the school is run to promote pupils achievement. The duties of the school governing body include:
- setting strategic direction, policies and objectives
- approving the school budget
- reviewing progress against the school’s budget and objectives
- appointing, challenging and supporting the headteacher
Membership of Governor Structure and Responsibilities 2015-16.
Please click the button below to see our Governor Structure and Responsibilities.
Terms of Reference
New Governors Handbook